Playboi Carti - Whole Lotta Red
Dec 25, 2020 (updated Jan 14, 2021)
UPDATE: So, Shawn Cee called me out for this “joke” review? All I gotta say is... ladies and gentlemen, we got ‘em.

This has got to be my new favorite comedy rap album.

Playboi Carti pulls an entire 180 from his debut album "Die Lit" to create one of the best troll albums of all time with his highly-anticipated "Whole Lotta Red". Ever since this record was announced right after his debut, the rap community has been full of so much hype that it's palpable. You can talk to any rap fan and they'd say "Whole Lotta Red comin'!". Well, now it's here, and all I can say is... thank you Mario Judah...

Thank you for forcing Carti to make an album in less than a week, only to be released to the masses thinking that it had some sort of effort put into it. Thank you for bringing the internet to the forefront in a new age of trap.

You've fooled us all.

Color: Blue + White
FAV TRACKS: Go2DaMoon, Rockstar Made, Sky, On That Time
LEAST FAV: Punk Monk, Beno!, Control, Teen X, Meh, King Vamp
TreyLikesBands's Tags
Oof
Dec 25, 2020
finally. someone who agrees.
idk I'm floating rn
Dec 25, 2020
yeah it is not as good as we expected it to be, but for me some songs just slap or maybe im forcing myself to like it, we'll see
L...?
Dec 25, 2020
dogshit review and the color system thing is stupid as fuck
@CyXato Who are you?
the cyberpunk 2077 of music industry
Dec 25, 2020
Yo Trey, if you hated this why did you enjoyed Die Lit? I mean it sounds like the exact same to me
Dec 25, 2020
@Allofasudden Honestly, the mixing here seems so sloppy compared to the last one. Although it's still just a slog to get through, the melodies here are totally unmemorable, the beats are just the opposite of cohesive, and the delivery seems so fucking forced here. I really wanted this to be good, for real.
Dec 25, 2020
Great review, I had similar thoughts! :)
Cringe review
Dec 25, 2020
Look at all the sonically impaired fanboys defending this dogshit album
Dec 25, 2020
@TreyLikesBands CyXato is an idiot from HHT whos music takes dont matter
Filtered
Dec 25, 2020
ima shove blue and white dildos up ur ass
@BruhPablo Enjoying it.
Dec 25, 2020
@CyXato Do you even know what the color thing is? Cause it really seems like you don't lmfao
Dec 25, 2020
Anyways, bad review, Trey you're not allowed to have an opinion that's unpopular! Just a fact, I don't make the rules!
Dec 25, 2020
ok cyxato coming in with the ableism argument very cohesive point i will now proceed with a racial insult
Dec 28, 2020
@hubbo wouldnt really call it ableism he probably just doesnt get it or hes too dumb too
Dec 28, 2020
@TomBejoy if he doesnt get it thats perfectly understandable but if he knows it's a condition then at best it's a really deep insult
Dec 29, 2020
@hubbo , true, i guess that dudes just dumb lmao he said "colour thingy"
Dec 29, 2020
"bro youre just too stupid to understand a fucking playboi carti album" stfu
Jan 5, 2021
I mean yes, some people dont get carti but people like trey and matt do they just hate this album thats understandable
Jan 7, 2021
[hidden]
Jan 7, 2021
[hidden]
Jan 14, 2021
Shawn Cee fucking dissed u dawg wtffff
Damn Shawn Cee went in holy moly @TreyLikesBands
Jan 14, 2021
If Shawn Cee disses you that just means its a good review
Jan 14, 2021
If Shawn Cee dised me I simply wouldn't know it happened because who tf watches Shawn Cee
Jan 22, 2021
CARNAGE
Julien Baker - Little Oblivions
Julien Baker
Little Oblivions
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - L.W.
L.W.