BROCKHAMPTON - GINGER
Aug 19, 2019 (updated Aug 9, 2020)
FULL REACTION AND REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6S8ok5MFYU&feature=youtu.be
They've done it again. I am so happy to say that Brockhampton, America's boy band, have truly made me feel completely happy and totally inspired forever. This group of tracks is much different from their others, as there's a sense of honesty and realism that can't really be replicated. I'm genuinely impressed that they've been so concise throughout these last couple years. The boys never disappoint. I go into even more detail in my video, so check that out if you're interested. If you're not, that's ok too lol.

Color: Orange
FAV TRACKS: all of them!
LEAST FAV: n/a
TreyLikesBands's Tags
Aug 19, 2019
But it have no ameer
Aug 20, 2019
I'm not even the biggest fan of the singles and I can tell biases are starting to brew
Aug 20, 2019
@KingKRoolisBack I don't know if that comment is ironic or not but yeah, you should. Do it for every musician.
Aug 20, 2019
I kinda wonder do people REALLY like Brockhampton? These no singles aren't really that different from everything else they've made and the only criticisms being throw are "annoying and old." So like....did you ever like the band? What makes the SAT era so special to you if the same formulas in songs pisses you off? Idk, I feel like a lot of people felt like they HAD to like Brockhampton and that is kinda wearing off.