6ix9ine - TattleTales
Sep 4, 2020 (updated Oct 8, 2020)
Like this review if you think the Grand Canyon is beautiful.
TreyLikesBands's Tags
👑 you dropped this
Sep 4, 2020
there is no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism
Sep 4, 2020
@FunnyAnime what does that have to do with literally anything
THANK YOU. Fuck this dude fr
September 4th is the day I learned that 6ix9ine's name is Daniel
Sep 4, 2020
i'm pirating the hell outta this lol
Sep 4, 2020
"DAVID *sounds of repressed sexual frustration* BOWIE! - Xzfgiiimtsath" - kengoji™
Based
Sep 4, 2020
@FunnyAnime “its not possible to critique a Society™ while participating in it” you sound stupid as hell. stop coming up with excuses to continue listening to a pedophile’s music.
Based
Absolutely agree.
yessirrrrr
Sep 4, 2020
Sadly, this can be said about too many people
Yessir yessir
Sep 4, 2020
Trey continues to be an absolute king
Sep 4, 2020
If there was an option to repost reviews [like a retweet,] I would fucking do so. You’re right Trey. I should’ve never listened to this garbage.
I love 69
anyone here play minecraft
Sep 4, 2020
@knewnie what server you on?
6ix9ine is ass
Sep 4, 2020
why am i being made fun of for hating pedos, in the comments on a review i havent commented on, for an album i haven't listened to? glad to see my name is synonymous with hating pedos now, or just that this kengoji person is obsessed with me (not sure who they are).

6ix9ine needs a bullet to the skull and i hope someone finds him soon.

good review
Sep 4, 2020
also: wait how are you gonna condemn 6ix9ine's pedo shit but then have Ziggy Stardust at a fucking 92? they both fucked kids. what a joke
Sep 4, 2020
some real fake ass performative shit here that you're posting for AOTY clout and don't actually believe in
Sep 4, 2020
@Xzfgiiimtsath Woo boy... please don’t get me amped up.
Sep 4, 2020
why is there a fight being picked here for basically no reason
hi xz how r u
xz do u listen to the melvins
Sep 4, 2020
get amped up cuz i need to hear that response
@Xzfgiiimtsath no
Sep 4, 2020
"i care about condemning pedos but only if i dont like their music"
xz do u listen to the melvins
Sep 4, 2020
you have absolutely no response so that's about what i expected
Sep 4, 2020
whats ur fav melvins album
Sep 4, 2020
is it stoner withc same here man
Sep 4, 2020
@Xzfgiiimtsath do u listen to the melvins
u mad?
Sep 4, 2020
@Xzfgiiimtsath do u listen to soad what r ur thoughts on their first album
@Xzfgiiimtsath Please respond.
Sep 4, 2020
@notbuzzzila his mind is on a higher plane of existence, he doesn't have time to respond to you pleb
david bowie is dead
Sep 4, 2020
i just want to know what their favorite melvins album is . . .
Sep 4, 2020
jimpy ive never even heard of the melvins are they good
Sep 4, 2020
@Dombot real shit??? wtf theyr one of the best bands ever listen to bullhead and houdini and stoner witch and stag and a senile animal
Sep 4, 2020
Xzfgiiimtsath when they're listening to the Beatles and they hear "she was just 17"

Sep 4, 2020
I don't like 69, and I'm not here to defend his music or the things he's done, but being inconsistent with how you judge musical artists based on how much you like their music is hypocritical. Like a massive ass amount of people have already pointed out, there are a huge amount of amazing artists who've done really shitty things in their lives. To condemn a specific group of those people (ie. 6ix9ine, Chris Brown) as a means by which to legitimize your dislike of their music, while supporting other people who've committed actions on par with the previously mentioned (ie. David Bowie, John Lennon, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley) is stupid.

Make up your mind whether or not you are going to support artists who've committed crimes or not. If you're going to attempt to de-platform artists who are pedophiles, be uniform about it. If you're not, just acknowledge that art created by horrible people can still be appreciated.
Sep 4, 2020
@MSK3 But also Chris Brown and 69 EXPLICITLY make music about how they've done horrible things and gotten away with it. If John Lennon was out making music about how much he loves to beat his wife yeah, fuck his music. But none of the artist you mentioned make music about the supposed crimes they've committed. Plus all the people you mentioned are long dead. So dead to the point giving them money doesn't matter. Meanwhile Chris Brown and 69 only get richer and more powerful with your support.
Sep 4, 2020
wait, john lennon s dead?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
OMG WTF HE DIEDD??!??!?!??!?!? :SOB: HE WAS
Rest in Peace john lemon 1827-2019
Sep 4, 2020
@Toasterqueen12 My point exactly!
Sep 4, 2020
i support everything 6ix9ine has done because i gave him like a cent to stream the album. sure.
Sep 4, 2020
How tf do u respect the man? He tatted out his whole gang, got charges for pedophelia, and even more dumbass shit
Sep 4, 2020
Also people are ripping down his posters ha
Sep 4, 2020
Xjdksgwkdlfhskaldj is gonna make this the most liked review on the site
Sep 5, 2020
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile. DON'T JUST IGNORE THIS, because in the Bible it says if you deny Him, He will deny you in front of His Father in the Gates of Heaven. This is the simplest test: If you love God and you are not ashamed of it, copy this and put it in your profile. God will smile at you.✟ Dear Bullies, See that boy you made fun of for reading a book? Last night his best friend died. See that girl you called fat? She is starving. See that girl you teased? Ya, she's not living now. See that old man you just made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Repost this if you are against bullying. I bet most of you won't.
Sep 5, 2020
I have read bad reviews but never read anything that made me create an account on a cesspool of a site full of inbreds who think listening to music is a personality trait. you're so wrong idk what to point out first but idk if I want to. maybe it's just you went in expecting some memes out of it but you didn't got any. you claim to know music but you fail to realize that's it's not guitar in Ama la. I've had the displeasure of reading this review but that's not what ruined my day, it's people like you who spend time "reviewing" music while acting all pretentious. grow up there's much more to life than talking about music in a manner that feeds your Superiority complex
Sep 5, 2020
I really hate to play devil's advocate on this occasion, and I recognize how divisive Xzfgiiimtsath is coming at this argument from, but there is some genuine truth to this conversation that people should consider instead of lambasting.

If you've never heard of Sable Starr, she's a famous 13 year-old groupie who supposedly slept with a pretty sizable collection of famous rock musicians, ranging from Iggy Pop to, yes, David Bowie. None of the people involved in these allegations were arrested on suspicion of child molestation, nor even investigated. It's just a dark "myth" in rock history.

There is a legitimate conversation to be hard about this, whether you want to mock it or not. Our culture is more than happy to celebrate the careers of awful humans, unless it fits a narrative. Bowie will likely always be celebrated because the narrative of him sleeping with a child doesn't fit our concept of him, so we just move on.

There really isn't any substance to the "they're dead so what
Sep 5, 2020
does it matter?" conversation either. Other artists like Mick Jagger and Alice Cooper were also reportedly involved with Starr, and they're doing just fine. Just because someone has passed doesn't mean the furthering of their career has ceased. It's the same reason people are protesting having monuments to confederate soldiers; we shouldn't memorialize the villain.

I'm not saying I'm not guilty of this myself. I just recently covered The Stooges discography and found positives about their music, even after I made some realizations about his past. I also criticized 6ix9ine in my review.

We can toy with this conversation, and even fill the comment section with bullshit responses that don't further a conversation, all we want. But consistency would be a positive, even if it makes us uncomfortable. Playing it all off like a joke just seems childish ultimately when there is a deeper conversation to be had. Just wanted to put that out there.
Sep 5, 2020
god i fucking hate this website
Sep 5, 2020
Jesus Christ the comment section turned into a shitshow
Sep 5, 2020
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm
Sep 5, 2020
done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
Sep 5, 2020
Man I'm just trynna listen to kiss kiss, stop debating about a pedo
Sep 5, 2020
@MasterCrackfox i think the fact that they're dead is pretty relevant but even if you don't I think that point about Confederate statues is silly because Confederate soldiers are ONLY notable for being confederate soldiers. The push to take Andrew Jackson off the 20 would serve your point better and THAT didn't get nearly the same backing. It's why Hamilton doesn't bother me but a movie glorifying confederate soldiers would. There is a difference there.
Sep 5, 2020
That being said, i'm sure there are alive people that I enjoy that have done horrible things so I don't necessarily agree with this type of total condemnation of anyone that even listens to this album even though I personally wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
Sep 5, 2020
Yo broccoli is a fucking awesome vegetable
i disagree broccoli sucks
Sep 5, 2020
I am genuinely surprised this dude havent been cancelled for real
lovely comment section
Broccoli is ass
@CLJesse @rater I will fight you both
Sep 5, 2020
@MSK3 @MasterCrackFox first good opinions I've seen about on this site, appreciate you taking the time to type that in this shithole of a comments section filled with shitposting teenagers
Sep 5, 2020
@TreyLikesBands The solution is to completely ignore him. Even if he receives criticism, he still thinks he's relevant which isn't gonna convince him to stop making music otherwise. Don't make fun of him, don't even meme him, don't show any interest to him. That's how one hit wonders disappear. Opinions?
Sep 5, 2020
Fuck all pedophiles, dead or alive. The celebration of pedophiles, no matter if their rotting bodies are upright or laid down, harms survivors. One being dead and one being alive doesn't help survivors cope with celebrations of abusers. Stand for your beliefs, consistently. We need more people to. Have this angry passion for dead pedophiles as well.
Sep 5, 2020
reading this comment section just made me want to stream the album again im ngl
Sep 5, 2020
need some shitshow music when reading a shitshow
Sep 5, 2020
Also for someone who acts like they give a shit about pedophiles and the damage they do, it's pretty damning to tag this review with a users name bc they hate pedophiles. Ever think there's a reason they feel so strongly about them?
Sep 5, 2020
The general difference between supporting someone who is dead and someone who is alive is that alive people can leverage their fame, social capital, and wealth to continue being abusive or to silence their victims. Dead people generally can't do that (although occasionally in the case of wealth their estate will try). Now you could argue nobody on this website has the platform to meaningfully effect Takeshii's social capital or wealth and I'd probably agree with you but that is in general the difference.
Sep 5, 2020
@zee very valid point I hadn’t thought of. It does seem absurd to vilify someone for that stance, even if you don’t like their presentation of ideas. Not that experience is necessary to feel this strongly about an issue, you absolutely don’t know if that’s the case and should be tactful.
Sep 5, 2020
Can everyone just shut the fuck up? Fuck 6ix9ine. End of discussion.
Sep 5, 2020
If you aren’t up for a valid discussion of the issue presented in the body of the review, which should be arguably the entire point of bringing the issue to light in said review, then no one is making you. There’s a lot more under the surface here other than “you’re so right, I would retweet this if I could, but also deeply don’t want to further the conversation.” And not to be combative either, just offering some perspective, but if you don’t want to further the conversation maybe just don’t post about it at all.
Sep 5, 2020
I appreciate you removing the tag, OP, but Xz didn't come here to troll and attack you. Someone attacked them in this thread and they replied to it, and thus, to you. If you had deleted the comment attacking another user things might've done differently. But you left it and they acknowledged it.
Sep 5, 2020
I feel bad for Trey's notification box
Sep 5, 2020
Keep adding to it then with pointless comments! Woo!
Sep 5, 2020
trey's notification box will be blowing the fuck up until they decide to respond to a discussion they started. lots of good posts in this comment section, and also lots of pointless spamming - people seem to freak the fuck out whenever i post anywhere

and lmao at the people mad about this convo - STOP CHECKING THE COMMENTS THEN DUMBO
Sep 5, 2020
also yes it's extremely absurd to vilify me for hating pedos and being pissed off about people that don't give a shit one way or the other. or that pretend to care for AOTY clout by picking and choosing which pedophiles to be incensed about, while jamming to the music of others
water is wet
Sep 5, 2020
Since I’m going to be the mature one here, I won’t be responding to any of your comments anymore. You are one of the single most annoying, relentless, brain-dead, pretentious people I’ve ever interacted with on the internet, and I hope to never interact with you or anybody who associates with you ever again. Stay off my page if you get so fucking angry.
Have a great weekend @xzfgiiimtsath !!
Signed, your humble narrator: @TreyLikesBands
Sep 5, 2020
Y'all liking the new Bright Eyes album?
Sep 5, 2020
OK then. Keep roleplaying that Xz came out of nowhere to target you! Whatever helps you feel like the "mature" one.
@TreyLikesBands I just wanted to state i like broccoli 😔
Sep 5, 2020
@pickledbrain what I don't understand is that you a vilifying someone who was calling out a bad person. What do you want them to do? make this a thesis about every single pedophile in the music industry? This is a singular calling out of the fact that 6ix9ine is not only a convicted pedophile, but that he still has a platform in the industry after coming into the industry already with those charges. yours and xz's morals aren't bad, but they're targeted at the wrong people, and if you put the same energy and morals into people who actually calling out the people who let someone like 6ix9ine have a platform, then as a whole the community would be better.
Sep 5, 2020
My actual thoughts on this quote on quote controversy: Trey called out a known pedophile and called for action to stop supporting said pedophile. The review isn't about Bowie. It isn't about 'AOTY Clout' or 'Performative Wokeness'. It's about not wanting to give 6ix9ines music the effect it has. Making it about that just seems like a stretch to me. Of course there is no excuse for pedophilia, but calling Trey out for calling 6ix9ine out? What do you achieve?
Sep 5, 2020
Yo steamed broccoli is actually amazing. Eat it with some salt and pepper or other spices and then you'll be a chad over everyone in this comment section.
Sep 5, 2020
corn on the cob is my personal favorite
Sep 5, 2020
You all seem to, yet again, be forgetting who brought Bowie and Xz up. Xz didn't come here out of nowhere. They were mentioned in the comments. That same person is now following us and our friends because they think making people uncomfortable is funny.
Sep 5, 2020
I'm not vilifying anyone. I've done nothing of the sort here. I've questioned the OP's intent with the review as it seemed to be standing up against pedophilia, yet made fun of a user who hates pedophiles in the tags. Then, also allowed a user to bring Bowie and Xz up without deleting or hiding the comment.

It doesn't add up. Be consistent. I fight against dead AND alive pedophiles, don't worry about that aspect.
Sep 5, 2020
Also, roasting garlic with just the slightest bit of oil on like a small pan is absolutely amazing. Then go put a little bit of salt on that and BAM, you literally are god.
Sep 5, 2020
Then you can even cut it all up and then put it on anything, pizza, pasta, frozens.....
Sep 5, 2020
@pickledbrain yeah but it's quite literally ONLY Kengoji who brought them up. It wasn't anyone's idea EXCEPT his to say Xz's name. So what essentally happened was Trey makes a post about pedophiles, Kengoji thinks it would be funny to name drop Xz for no reason, Xz them sees this post, then for some reason feels villified for that and searches for something to call Trey out on so that they can feel superior again. Do you notice that the conversation has diverted from the current living pedophile to supposed dead one. I'm not saying that's a conversation not worth having but to bring it up out of the blue and act how that someone makes someone a victim is just BONKERS.
Sep 5, 2020
Right. So remove the comment and none of this would've happened, probably. Finding humor on the topic of pedophilia sure causes a commotion, huh?
Sep 5, 2020
Why are you people still going? This conversation clearly isn't changing anybody's goddamn mind and is probably only leaving stress for Trey. I highly doubt most people on this site like seeing beef like this. I highly doubt anybody likes seeing the recent review comments box be flooded with nothing but this monotonous discussion. Stop making AOTY hostile when there is no reason for it to be that way.
Sep 5, 2020
I disagree. Everybody has the right to consume anybody's art. You have the right to google Hitler's paintings right now. Fuck off with that pro-censorship, Trey. :P
@CLJesse I don't like corn :/
Sep 5, 2020
@Phillip you like broccoli so how valid can your opinion truly be?
Sep 5, 2020
@Dango Nobody's saying "DELETE ALL 69'S MUSIC EVER!" Trey's saying that you shouldn't stream his music or give him attention. You're still allowed to view and preserve 69's music, you just, morally, shouldn't interact with it. It's not advocating for the censorship of anything.
Kanye Breast
playboi farti
Broccoli gang rise up
Sep 5, 2020
@AndroidQuality Broccoli good. Extra butter please.
Sep 5, 2020
i think this is the most liked comment ever
Sep 5, 2020
broccoli and velveeta tho? that shit bangs HARD
Sep 6, 2020
this is probably the biggest comment section of any aoty review lol
Sep 6, 2020
broccoli pretty fire tho with some Asian food
FUCK broccoli
Broccoli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cauliflower
Sep 6, 2020
Smh can't stand these broccoli haters
Sep 6, 2020
just took a fat shit it is sooooooo stinky
Sep 6, 2020
I really tried to talk myself out of coming back to this comment thread. However, it deems worth saying that shit posting at this level on a post about child molestation is very troubling and mitigates any level of sincerity that could have actually come from this. I really don’t want to take a holier than thou approach, but this is probably the most I’ve ever been disappointed in the AOTY community and its inability to take both music and important social issues seriously. Sure, have fun or whatever, but maybe pick your spots a little better folks.
i like this review
Sep 6, 2020
@MasterCrackfox do you like corn from a can or on the cob?
Sep 6, 2020
@CLJesse I’m so disappointed in you.
Sep 6, 2020
When your pizza rolls are done
Sep 6, 2020
Oh no dad is dissapointed in us everybody run!
Sep 6, 2020
Scratching my balls to this mega beef I’ve come across
Sep 6, 2020
@CLJesse fuck broccoli haters, all my homies hate broccoli haters
Sep 6, 2020
Can we like talk about how John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s ‘Two Virgins’ (1969) is like the one of the scariest albums ever? It sounds like he’s hitting and screaming at Ono throughout the 28 minute runtime. I’m surprised no one has brought it up in this community- or maybe it’s because I’m the only who thought/heard that while listening.
Sep 6, 2020
And the fact that he actually decided to release the album?
DELETE ALL 69'S MUSIC EVER
Sep 6, 2020
Part of the reason I dug into Trey about this review is because when I left a review calling out Bowie for being a pedophile, they made sure to get REAL defensive, talk shit to me, and make fun of me, all for vocally hating a pedophile and condemning people who would willingly platform him.

Then, hilariously, goes and posts a callout review about ANOTHER pedophile that's even more aggressive than mine was! And while I love to see it under normal circumstances, it pisses me off coming from a person who PICKS AND CHOOSES WHICH PEDOPHILES TO HATE BASED ON THEIR MUSICAL PREFERENCE OR WHETHER THEYRE DEAD OR NOT. APPARENTLY DEAD PEDOS GET A PASS???

And then when called out, absolutely refuses to explain themself or respond in any way, and throws more insults at me

To the people spamming memes in a serious thread about pedophiles, y'all are trash people
Sep 6, 2020
And him and Kengoji are friends. And this review was tagged "xzfgiiimtsath core" for some reason??? And buddy didn't delete kengoji's comment
@Xzfgiiimtsathn haha penis
Sep 6, 2020
@MickyT that made me chuckle
Sep 6, 2020
TEEN TROLL THINKS PEDOPHILIA IS EDGY AND HILARIOUS! VICTIMS HAVE NEVER BEEN OWNED SO HARD BEFORE
Sep 6, 2020
@Xzfgiiimtsath no I just think it's funny that you're still going on this tangent when no one is taking you seriously, get off your high fucking horse and just give up already
Sep 6, 2020
is vilifying pedos and the people that platform them a "high horse" now?? your standards are low as hell
Sep 6, 2020
@Xzfgiiimtsath no, being obnoxious about it, making it your personality trait and acting like you have the moral high ground is. In case you havent noticed this has been going on for 2 days now and no has taken you the slightest bit seriously
Sep 6, 2020
@MickyT lmao yeah ratio that mf
Sep 6, 2020
@MickyT i appreciate how based this is
Sep 6, 2020
this thread is so fucking confusing but i love it
roblox
Sep 6, 2020
took another huge poop and my god is it ever quite the stinker oh boy
[hidden]
@MickyT I love u
Sep 6, 2020
Honestly, if anyone were to actually to listen to this, best thing to do is just to pirate it, the asshole doesn’t deserve the money or fame.
Sep 6, 2020
Hello it is I, 31 year old man and I am here to be an asshole to teenagers because I have absolutely nothing better to do with my time. I would consider myself to be inspired by Fantano in my methods for insulting people over 10 years my junior. Anyways fuck Burzum ya feel?
@CLJesse shoe
Sep 6, 2020
LMAO I ONLY JUST SEEN THEIR PROFILE THEY REALLY ARE 31. I thought it was a 14 year old "intellectual" all this time
Trey just block Xz
Sep 6, 2020
Xz on their way to try and get themselves cancelled https://youtu.be/9fDXX_2CJpE
Sep 6, 2020
@Xzfgiiimtsath tbf i think its a little different platforming david bowie compared to 6ix9ine and david's death does have a part in it. listening to 6ix9ine now is giving him more money and incentive to continue making music and for the industry to keep promoting him. by streaming his music, you're giving him your supplies to continue putting peoples life at risk and being a massive cunt. but david's gone now. when you stream him, you're not giving money to the guy. but Im never going defend what david bowie did to starr. thats fucking disgusting and if i remember correctly i literally did defend him in the past which i completely regret.
Sep 6, 2020
@Xzfgiiimtsath i also left a comment on this albums page about you, which i also regret knowing now that you have condemned 6ix9ine in here.
Sep 6, 2020
@nijakiller17 look let’s leave him behind. Don’t communicate with him.
Haha blowjobs
Sep 6, 2020
薔薇綺麗躊躇網羅就職痙攣蝋燭鷹麟爨齉馕龘爨齉龘薔薇綺麗躊躇網羅就職痙攣蝋燭鷹麟爨齉馕龘爨齉龘薔薇綺麗躊躇網羅就職痙攣蝋燭鷹麟爨齉馕龘爨齉龘薔薇綺麗躊躇網羅就職痙攣蝋燭鷹麟爨齉馕龘爨齉龘薔薇綺麗躊躇網羅就職痙攣蝋燭鷹麟爨齉馕龘爨齉龘薔薇綺麗躊躇網羅就職痙攣蝋燭鷹麟爨齉馕龘爨齉龘薔薇綺麗躊躇網羅就職痙攣蝋燭鷹麟爨齉馕龘爨齉龘薔薇綺麗躊躇網羅就職痙攣蝋燭鷹麟爨齉馕龘爨齉龘
"Old Arby Road"

Yeah, I'm gonna take my horsey sauce to the old Arby road
I'm gonna eat til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horsey sauce to the old Arby road
I'm gonna eat 'til I can't no more

Got curly fries in the back
cheese dip is attached
Arby Hat is matte black
Got the boots that's black to match
Ridin' on a porsche ya
You're just sippin borsht
I been in the Arbys
You ain't been up off that porch, now

I feel so much better
Eatin beef n cheddar
Love it like a baby
Beef sliced from the shredder
My life is a movie
Jamocha milkshake boobies
Arbys hat from Gucci
Brisket on my booty

Sep 6, 2020
Double back when you got it made
Thirty racks of weed, no fat in the collard greens
Off top was me, no cap, I don't bottle things
Flashin' grandmama rings on her fingers
I'm fond of the thing, hollow, we gleam
I'm ominous of James Harden-D
Weak nibbas guardin' will peak
I lost my phone and consequently
All the feelings I caught for my GF
My hands was on the wings
I took'em off, not a story
Careen against the bars
My canteen was full of the poison I need
The trip as long as steep
My innocence was lost in the East
Amidst the thick exhaust
Ahki hit the horn, it beep, mention my sentence strong
We all that we need
But don't call me brother no more
I keep my sentences short
Stack Pendleton keep me warm in the winter
Ksubi's cuff done hit the floor
Doobie Brothers where the city morgue
Who would truly love a visit from us?
My soul and my heart
All in it, keep fishing
Gone, the macabre finish
And miss my Pop dukes, might just hit me
Depending how I play my cards
Sep 6, 2020
I can swallow a bottle of alcohol and I'll feel like Godzilla
Better hit the deck like the card dealer
My whole squad's in here, walking around the party
A cross between a zombie apocalypse and big Bobby "The
Brain" Heenan which is probably the
Same reason I wrestle with mania
Shady's in this bitch, I'm posse'd up
Consider it to cross me a costly mistake
If they sleepin' on me, the hoes better get insomnia
Adhd, Hydroxycut
Pass the Courvoisi' (ayy, ayy)
In AA with an AK, melee, finna set it like a playdate
Better vacate, retreat like a vacay, mayday (ayy)
This beat is cray-cray, Ray J, H-A-H-A-H-A
Laughing all the way to the bank, I spray flames
They cannot tame or placate the
Monster (ayy)
You get in my way, I'ma feed you to the monster (yeah)
I'm normal during the day, but at night, turn to a monster (yeah)
When the moon shines like Ice Road Truckers
I look like a villain outta those blockbusters
Godzilla, fire spitter, monster
Blood on the dance floor, and on the Louis V carpet
Fire
Blá nótt yfir himininn
Blá nótt yfir mér
Horf-inn út um gluggann
Minn með hendur
Faldar undir kinn
Hugsum daginn minn
Í dag og í gær
Blá náttfötin klæða mig í
Beint upp í rúm
Breiði mjúku sængina
Loka augunum
Ég fel hausinn minn undir sæng
Starir á mig lítill álfur
Breytir mér í, en hreyfist ekki
Úr stað – sjálfur
Starálfur
Opna augun
Stírurnar úr
Teygi mig og tel (Hvort ég sé ekki)
Kominn aftur og allt allt í lagi
Samt vantar eitthvað
Eins og alla veggina
(Starir á mig lítill álfur)
(Breytir mér í)

Walk into the jaws of hell

[Hook]
Sit down

[Verse 2]
Hey, we can wipe you out anytime
We can wipe you out

[Interlude]
Stand up
Sit down

[Bridge]
[Intro]
Yeah-yeah (Spider Gang)

[Verse 1]
I put my fingers in a fist, [n-word], and let 'em go
Wasn't even on my list, [n-word], but you should know that I'm coming for you
I got that gun, it need something to chew
Something to eat, turn your head into goo
Waste time, I don't wanna waste time
On the FaceTime 'cause I'm talking to you
Put your head on a plate dine, si manificu
Bitch, I fucking hate you, hate you
I just wanna waste you too

[Bridge]

[Verse 2]
Bitch, I've got no time for the bullshit
You just got a handgun, I got an AK with a full clip [n-word]
What the fuck you talking about?
If you fucking with the spider gang we get your ass stomped out
I will kill you!
(Oh, oh)
I put a [n-word] on game I thought I played
I thought I payed my dues, I guess I ain't
Bitch, fight for your life
Bitch, pick up a kni
Sep 7, 2020
@CLJesse You’re still a disappointment.
@TreyLikesBands [Intro]
Uh
Okay
Spinni— spinni—

[Verse 1]
Spinning inadvertently, grinning of no concern to me
Churning my gullet turns in me, burning
A metal furnace, earnestly I deserve it
I sit in silence 'cause my mind is lacking accurate wordage
Or maybe courage
With a flourish, writ it spit it
It finished and then release it
Plays increase it, rinse, repeat and don’t be cheating
Deleting comments and buying interaction
By packing that on the back end
Impacting finances only through hacking
You [n-words] wacker than a sack of some 'gnac
And Jack Daniels, in fact, throw it out
Slowing down, what is my plan of attack? Growing sound
Louder than a pound of that gasoline when it's slapping me
You lacking tree, passing these spliffies that I been packaging
And packing in wax, wack rappers eat crap
Flack jacketing in case he shat, plastering the wall
And splattering us all, it’s happening
I smoke the shatter 'til I fall, bitch

[Chorus]
I am addicted to drugs and I'm sick of it
i love head
[Verse 1]
Ayo, blacks be the real racists
How big is your cock?
Sep 7, 2020
Most liked Review on the site!!!!!
Sep 7, 2020
I love to eat cummies they are so yummy 😋😋😋😋🥵🥵🥵
Sep 7, 2020
Xz, you bring so much light into my life. Please never leave this website. I love you.

What's your favorite Melvins album?

Signed, Your Secret Admirer (dont tell anyone...teehee! <3)
Sep 7, 2020
Why was this review changed from being against 6ix9ine to praising the Grand Canyon?
Grand Canyon overrated imo
Sep 7, 2020
Why is there so many comments. Guess I’m just gonna add another
Peniss sex!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!
ingobodirol
Sep 7, 2020
@KoopaToad18 the comment section was too stressful so he changed it to a shitpost
Sep 7, 2020
holy shit most liked on the site. we did it reddit
trey stans vs brad stans fight for most liked review GO GO GO
Congrats on most liked
Rest in Peace Trey's Popular this week, gone but not forgotten
Sep 8, 2020
@CLJesse thanks for the info
Sep 8, 2020
Folks, I'm goin' down to St. James Infirmary
See my baby there;
She's stretched out on a long, white table
She's so sweet, so cold, so fair

Let it go, let it go, god bless her
Wherever she may be
She will search this wide world over
But she'll never find another sweet man like me

When I die, bury me in my straight-leg britches
Put on a box-back coat and a Stetson hat
Put a twenty-dollar gold piece on my watch chain
So you can let all the boys know I died standing pat

An' give me six crap shooting pall bearers
Let a chorus girl sing me a song
Put a red hot jazz band at the top of my head
So we can raise Hallelujah as we go along

Folks, now that you have heard my story
Say, boy, hand me another shot of that booze;
If anyone should ask you
You just tell 'em I've got those St. James Infirmary blues
I'm not a Nazi
I like black people, black Jesus, black Santa, black coffee
I'm not a racist
I like Hispanics and Negroes and Natives and Asians
Black Power says I'm the problem (Yeah)
Girl Power says I'm the issue (Yeah)
Gay rights think I'm tryna stop 'em (Woo)
All of y'all trippin' I'll get you some tissues (Ahh)
Y'all have been paintin' me villanous
I'm not the one settin' fire to your villages
I'm not the man that is rapin' and pillagin'
I do not care if my neighbors are immigrants
Maybe all whites look the same
And you think that I'm somebody else so it's cool
Honestly I think that everyone looks alike
If they aren't white then I'm sorry, it's true
Straight white male
I have it all, I'm the one that you love to h
Sep 9, 2020
what the fuck is this thread what is going on
Sep 11, 2020
I'm not a Nazi
I like black people, black Jesus, black Santa, black coffee
I'm not a racist
I like Hispanics and Negroes and Natives and Asians
Black Power says I'm the problem (Yeah)
Girl Power says I'm the issue (Yeah)
Gay rights think I'm tryna stop 'em (Woo)
All of y'all trippin' I'll get you some tissues (Ahh)
Y'all have been paintin' me villanous
I'm not the one settin' fire to your villages
I'm not the man that is rapin' and pillagin'
I do not care if my neighbors are immigrants
Maybe all whites look the same
And you think that I'm somebody else so it's cool
Honestly I think that everyone looks alike
If they aren't white then I'm sorry, it's true
Straight white male
I have it all, I'm the one that you love to h
Sep 13, 2020
trey you should update this review every day. keep a journal here or sumn
Sep 20, 2020
Sex
Oct 9, 2020
lets go we entering October town
Oct 24, 2020
Who's listening in 2020 🤣🤣🤣
Nov 14, 2020
Black Skinhead! Swag!
Something’s the matter
When your pizza rolls
14h ago
The future ain't what it used to be. Watch the trailer for The Croods: A New Age on the official movie site. In theaters November 25, 2020.
spicyb