Merzbow - Pulse Demon
May 16, 2020
Bad

I felt left out when everybody was talking about “Pulse Demon” once, so the time has come.

Yeah... this seems low effort. Anybody could make noise music if they tried hard enough. For instance, go get some Mexican food tonight. The only work you have to do now is record yourself in the john. Noise music BAM endless praise.

The reason that my score isn’t lower is because I tried to find at least something in this. I was very interested, and even though I came up short, I’m still very slightly fulfilled that I listened to it. It feels like something to scream endlessly to. Something I’ve needed for the last couple days.

Color: White
FAV TRACKS: n/a
LEAST FAV: n/a
TreyLikesBands's Tags

[hidden]
WWWW
May 16, 2020
"Anybody could make noise music if they tried hard enough" okay then make this album trey
May 16, 2020
Shit gives me a headache so I can't even review it properly lol
@CLJesse Honestly? Same.
May 17, 2020
tbh i do think making noise music takes a substantial amount of effort, in the same way it takes a substantial amount of effort to take a 12'' wide shit or cutting of one of your limbs
May 17, 2020
@HIVE I LIKE THAT! WRITE THAT DOWN!
May 18, 2020
This is a valid review, but I think the statement “anyone can make noise music” although true can be applied to anything really. You could say anyone could do what Swans do and just play one note over and over again. Or anyone can do what NMH does and just pick up an acoustic guitar and sing about nonsense.
@Btfbtheduck111 I mean, it's not often that an artist brings a live horse into a studio