You know you done fucked up when you can make Ronnie Radke sound like John Lennon in comparison.

I didn't know who Luke Blovad was until now, but apparently he's a TikTok creator most-known for his fashion TikToks featuring nostalgic clothing referencing Gen Z signifiers like SpongeBob, Minecraft, LMFAO, Among Us, Call of Duty, Roblox etc....

I'm actually speechless here... it's like a fever dream that I can't wake up from.

I think this actually qualified as the worst EP I've ever listened to. There's no redeeming qualities to be found here, not even the short runtime makes this any less painful to listen to.

1. Luke's vocals sound like Fred (the YouTube star) took a singing career. Autotuned to unpleasant degrees that it sounds like an A.I. singing, not a human.

2. Every track is a different genre (ranging from 2000s Dance-Pop to Eurodance to Soundcloud-quality Trap) none of which sound well-produced; all outdated and rife with the worst stereotypes of these genres.

3. Lyrically, Luke has a heavily egotistical attitude and comes off across as insanely unlikeable. Talking about showing off his extreme wealth, wanting to get severely wasted, getting his ass out everywhere he goes whether it be at the club or the gym etc.

I find it hard to believe when music THIS level of outdated still releases today, like holy shit!! I did burst out laughing, but that's not for the fact that it was funny but for the cringe factor got the best of me.

Give me something good 2023, please!

Play This On
5d
Ugh. You don't understand. I'm not even going to write anything here just because of how mad this makes me. - Kels
…but I already did gove you something good /j