Full of Hell - Weeping Choir
Jun 9, 2019 (updated Jun 9, 2019)
Even if I'm not an expert of metal, I have some masochistic passion for noise and extreme music. The discovery of a band like Full Of Hell reassures me in my musical convictions ... Indeed, this quartet that I define as a grindcore band happens every time to surprise me. Full of Hell, through his music, only seeks to bring Hell to your mind, and to embody extreme madness. He is not looking for the sensational but for the sensation. His approach is to expel this hatred that lives in us. With "Weeping Choir", their new album, the band continues its discography perfectly. They offer a combination of the most extreme elements of hardcore, metal and noise whose sole purpose is to rush the listener into an abyss without light. The craziest here is the voice of Dylan Walker. His voice is a mixture of high-pitched and deep screams, gurgles, guttural vomiting. A terrifying and noisy miasma. To conclude, I will say that Full of Hell is like a black diamond: raw, hard and pure with a short, coherent "Weeping Choir" of great stylistic diversity.

Best tracks: "Armory Of Obsidian Glass", "Burning Myrrh", "Thundering Hammers", "Haunted Arches", "Aria Of Jeweled Tears", "Downward", "Angels Gather Here".

Worst track: "Rainbow Coil"
WhatTheFunk's Tags