My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
Jun 8, 2019 (updated Jun 10, 2019)
Frankly, it was not won. I must say that I was never a big fan of pop punk and emo. But a friend managed to convince me to listen to the famous "The Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance, considered as a classic of the genre, so why not ... And I admit that it's not a bad album, it's even a good surprise! So it's a opera-rock album that mixes alternative rock, pop punk and pop rock and contains some of the most iconic songs of the band and the musical genre. It's a treat from start to finish with varied and mastered tracks, an opera-rock efficient for certainly one of the most memorable pop-punk albums. With this record, Gerard Way and his band emerge the listener in a singular universe inspired by Tim Burton. This is sincerely great.

Best tracks: "Welcome To The Black Parade", "Famous Last Words", "Dead!", "Teenagers", "I Don't Love You", "The End.", "This Is How I Disappear", "Sleep".

Worst track: "Disenchanted"
WhatTheFunk's Tags
Jun 9, 2019
My little emo heart is always so happy that people on this site love this record.
Jun 9, 2019
I'm glad it makes you happy! This album is really excellent!
Jun 9, 2019
RIP my favourite song, but great review anyways!
Jun 9, 2019
I mean, if sleep is your least favorite track you may as well yeet yourself off this website ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Jun 10, 2019
You know what, I am going to give this album a listen now too
Jun 10, 2019
@Songsearcher1 Excuse me, in fact, I re-listened "Sleep" and I found it really cool, by writing my review, I really underrated this track, in fact this is one of my favorites jams from the album! Now I think my least favorite track is "Disenchanted".
Jun 10, 2019
@Kuru I dont know if you will appreciate, but I really advise you to listen to it! ๐Ÿ˜
thebibleparttwo