Oct 4, 2019
You like Titanic Rising ? You like All Mirrors.

Period.
Oct 5, 2019
but I don't like Titanic Rising :(
Oct 5, 2019
Because you're furry music :p
Oct 6, 2019
@WildChameleon wtf why would you say that
Oct 6, 2019
... Why not ?
Melon is the exception again... His reviews are painfully inconsistent these days.
But like

How though

Titanic Rising is infinitely better than this
i love titanic rising but can't get into this at all
different albums
I think the style of those two albums is much more different, plus the 60s inspired sound for Titanic Rising separates itself from this album a lot
Flamingo : Melon who ? ;)

Thinkin / duality / knewnie / Rakk : the point of this small quote is that in term of process of creation / artistic evolution and approach of the art pop, they are very similar, at the same high quality. I personnaly don't find a reason to dislike one album to another, except personal taste like the voice. Of course there are true difference like titanic rising is more about change and self-improvement, Kate Bush but more contemporary art pop while All mirrors
Is a reflection of the past, the choices and their regrets. This album is more amercian 60's vintage (I don't see titanic rising that way) oriented too. The balance of pop, folk, rock and electro is also really different.

Currently, I haven't seen many people, who dislikes this album or Titanic rising, explaining precisely why (which makes me smile when I re read my quote). Is this because of high expectations or just shitting for being different, I don't know and I personally don't care much. But I'm interested to see why these albums can be disliked, in an intelligent way.