Lana Del Rey - Love
Feb 20, 2017
+ Cute doe eyes

- Dooooeesssnnnnnn't maaaatteeeeeeer ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (zzz) ... actually so boring
- Maybe I've just to dye my hair in Ginger, pretend to adore vintage, sing slooooowlyyyyy, inject hyaluronic acid in my lips and sing about pain, love, suicide, etc ?
Feb 20, 2017
Don't forget the flowers in the hair.
Feb 21, 2017
Oh I forgot it, thanks !
Feb 21, 2017
Her hair isn't ginger now, and that's not even bad
She does adore vintage
She sings slowly sometimes and that's not bad
Her lips aren't relevant
She doesn't sing about those things as dramatically as you might think
Feb 22, 2017
sgrm8 you have commented on every single negative review of this song, mine included. I also noticed you have no reviews/ratings which suggests you literally made an account just to do this. Please stop and accept the fact that your god Lana is a poser with an image team so lazy they basically just Google Image '60's pop icon' and apply it to Lana, who is more than happy to shamelessly go along with it.
Feb 22, 2017
I like Ginger, her voice isn't so bad (just boring to me), etc ... it's really not the problem. At the beginning of her career, Lana del rey wasn't "lana del rey". She was just a girl who sings in some bars. When she built "Lana Del Rey", she doesn't change anything expect her image. Clearly, "Del Rey team" does a huge job to create the character (visual, video, etc) and it can be enjoyable or attractive for some people (specially with the "vintage wave" since few years)
Feb 22, 2017
But musically, she is very perfectible. She just didn't really change album after album. The few changes are more details than the major structure. Sometimes it can be a good thing but not with an artist like Lana del Rey who is homogenous in all of her works.