Iceage - Seek Shelter
May 10, 2021
The most basic type of rock that exists. songs made with simple lines of guitar, bass and drums.
The singer always singing with a voice that seems to be hungover. He sings as if he has just returned from a party and is drunk, but sad, because he did not want to be there.

Sometimes the songs are more agitated, and at other times they sound like ballads.
The formula used on this album has been used and abused many times by hundreds of other artists, but it is this simplicity that makes this album good.
It is with few elements that you see how good and creative an artist can be.

I love the melodies created here, and the song "Love Kills Slowly" is a highlight.
A melancholy ballad that has dragged melodies.
All the instruments are in harmony, looking like they are dancing with each other.
This song made me feel like the singer was just ending a relationship that he struggled to work out, but now he is at a train station, looking at his star at dawn and waiting for the train to arrive to take him home.
His body is heavy, and the violin lines that come in the background help me to create this scenario even more. They symbolize his memories of good and bad moments, which keep invading his mind as he tries to understand what happened.
This song, as it is, could even be on OK-Computer.
Color: Blue, Gray

It is a simple album, but even with these very well-known elements, they manage to make very decent songs.
May 17, 2021
Agree that it's really simple, but for me it's even average. Also, the singing is horrible here
@avernannes
I will not pretend that the guy has a beautiful voice or that he sings technically well, because he doesn’t. That's what I said, it looks like he just came back from a party and smoked as hell, he's very drunk and tired. I really don't like it when bands go that way, and that's one of the reasons why I don't like The Strokes, but for some reason, this album pleased me a lot, even being the most basic thing in the universe.
May 17, 2021
@YuriDING sure thing! (also don't like The Strokes haha)
Jul 4, 2021
Partially wrong about the vocalist but right about everything else
Lil Nas X - MONTERO
Baby Keem - The Melodic Blue
Baby Keem
The Melodic Blue
Donda
Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version)
Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version)

September 2021 Playlist