Wolf Alice - Blue Weekend
Jun 4, 2021
This is the perfect album to listen to at 3 am on a bus trip where only you and the driver are awake. Then you look out the window and see the forests and mountains lit only by the moon passing quickly through your eyes.

The record has a really nice sound, and it sounds like a crazy fusion between the album.
"An Overview On Phenomenal Nature" by Cassandra Jenkins and AMO of Bring Me The Horizon.

Sometimes the album takes a very calm and melodic line and manages to change very well to something more aggressive (mainly on the instrumentals).

The album uses and abuses sound effects and synthesizers, and this helps a lot to build songs with many textures and an ethereal and fresh atmosphere.

Lipstick On The Glass is the highest point for me. It starts with a simple guitar riff and soon the vocalist's voice embraces that melody. This song is a good summary to understand the album. It has melancholic melodies, calm parts, synth effects, ethereal vocals, etc.
COLOR: GREEN, BLACK

The record has a very creative sound and each song manages to have its own identity, making the record neither cloying nor repetitive.
I didn't know about this band, but I'll definitely start following it because they really seem to have something to say.

But even though the record sounded very creative and new, I still felt that there was something missing to make a work REALLY memorable and stand out.
I'm not saying it's bad, it's actually far from it. I just think they can still do something more memorable, because from what I've seen here, they definitely have that potential. They know exactly where they are stepping and what they are doing.

It's a nice album that deserves people's attention.
Comments
Butterfly 3000
Maroon 5 - JORDI
Maroon 5
JORDI
Bo Burnham - Inside (The Songs)
Bo Burnham