J. Cole - KOD
Wow... 1000 Followers!!

Im honestly kind of in shock at the moment, this has always been a goal of mine, but I never thought I would actually get here!

If you're wondering why I decided to post my 1000 follower special review on a J. Cole album its because this album was the first album I ever listened to and rated on this site! It was at the top of the new releases page on the day I joined back in 2018! Its crazy how long ago that feels now, I was still in high school at the time! I just distinctly remember this album from my first week on the site and I actually gave it a fairly high score (like a 8 or 9) at the time! Its crazy to think of how much my taste and musical opinions have changed since joining this site!

This site has been absolutely instrumental in introducing me to much fantastic music and really helping to shape my taste and help me become my own person. I think a lot of the times, a persons music taste is a very good reflection of who they are as a person to an extent. We use the music that defines our day to day lives to motivate us and to inspire us to keep pushing forward! We attach songs to memories and emotional moments and they stick with us forever due to that! There is so much music that I have found because of this site that I have a very deep personal connection with. Ive amassed so many deep, personal memories while listening to albums or songs that I found on here! I really can't stress enough how much this little corner of the internet has impacted me!

This place means so much to me, and though I've never been super active in the community, im trying to come out of my shell more! Ive always been a bit more antisocial, but I look forward to getting to know some of you a little better! :)

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. I know 1000 is just a number, but it honestly really does mean so much to me. Seeing this place grow over the years has filled my heart with so much joy! Ive come so far as a person since joining and I can't wait to continue growing and meeting you all and listening to fantastic music that I find on here!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
zachthesnack's Tags
Well deserved my friend.
Welcome to the 1k club!
Jan 19, 2021
congratulations on the huge milestone, you totally deserve it!
Jan 19, 2021
@treylikesbands thank you so much man!
@cljesse thank u!!
@rater thanks a ton!!
big props, congrats lgoat
Jan 19, 2021
Congrats, you were both the person that helped me figure out my style of reviewing and one of the people who were super nice to me when I was starting making the account. Well deserved, hope you have a great day!
Jan 19, 2021
Congratulations on 1000 followers! :)
Jan 20, 2021
@tombejoy thank you so much!
Jan 20, 2021
@pipepanic wow! I had no clue I had impacted anyone in such a way. Its very touching of you to say that. I want to try to talk to people like you and trey a little more, you guys were always super nice to me, I guess I've always just been a bit more of a loner. Thinking of trying to be more active on discord. You too man!
@cry thank you!
Jan 20, 2021
Well deserved man! Keep it up
Jan 21, 2021
@Phillip thanks a ton man!
Jan 21, 2021