Injury Reserve - Injury Reserve
May 20, 2019 (updated May 21, 2019)
Quite literally one of the most creative and personality filled rap albums of the year so far.

Disclaimer: hey guys so i got fired last week and just have been exhausting all of my efforts into establishing myself as a photographer and finding a new job. I just simply have not had the time or energy to keep up with this site. I feel a growing discontent with feeling like I have to force myself to stay awake on Friday mornings just so that my opinions will get noticed. Its starting to feel like a bit if a joke. I hope to be able to be more active in the coming weeks. Thank you for your continued support
zachthesnack's Tags
May 20, 2019
Don't worry Zach I always notice your stuff even if I rarely hit like. I feel like most people forget to hit the like even if they agree. I took a 3 week break back in December and spent most of time just chilling and listening to older albums I enjoy. Keeping up with and reviewing releases can get tedious if done for too long. A break certainly helps refresh your pallet. If you feel like the site is becoming a stress maybe give it a try. Everyone will still be here when you get back trust me!
May 20, 2019
@jordymusic thanks for the advice friend
May 20, 2019
Dude I think you’ve already got enough people behind you now that you shouldn’t be worrying about trying to keep up. Just do you man, we’ll be here for ya <3
May 20, 2019
Can't really say much different from what's already been said. I saw on an earlier post (think it was Oliver Tree - Fuck) that you got fired. Didn't say anything, not that I didn't care, but because I was wasn't really sure what to say, other than something basic, like "I'm sorry", or "hope things get better." Think I was still wrong in not saying something still because even though you've probably heard the same time and time again, it can still feel somewhat helpful. (1/?)
May 20, 2019
I have a huge issue when it comes to wanting to get my opinions noticed, or have as many likes as possible, probably more than a lot of people. Like, there will be times where I'd often refresh the page to see if anyone has liked something and I think worst of all I've sometimes not liked someone else's review because I wanted mine to be more popular, which is really pathetic of me to do and an unhealthy habit. Recently I've been trying to not think so much about the likes by delaying... (2/?)
May 20, 2019
reviews on some new releases, such as Carly Rae Jepsen and The National, or just rating some projects instead of actually reviewing them too, or not reviewing every single I hear. I think there's still some room for improvement, but it has helped me out a bit in not getting so caught up in how much attention something gets and just trying to actually have fun with this website. (3/?)
May 20, 2019
Also, I know I'm sounding hypocritical as I'm currently typing this at past 03:00am on a school night, but sleep is really important and if you feel tired please don't feel any pressure to be one the earlier people to review a project. I doubt people will stop caring for what you will have to say. In fact, I'm going to look back on your past recent reviews to see what if I've missed anything. You're genuinely one of the first people I've followed and I'm absolutely fine if you even... (4/?)
May 20, 2019
decide to take a few weeks break to focus on the other things you need to do. Also, I believe I saw some of your photos on your Instagram page. They're really good. Hoping for the best. (5/5)