Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By
Jan 17, 2020
This is a devastatingly pitiful excuse for a concept album. Everything about this just breathes self entitlement and arms since of immortality in that he can do no wrong. Sure the fucker can rap but that doesn’t make the songs good. This has absolutely no substance to it. Ems fan base has been reduced to essentially a bunch of entitled white pricks who are borderline racist and homophobic and just all around obnoxious. I would not be surprised if many of his hardcore fans “stans” are starting to die off because of how overwhelmingly laughable and mediocre his music is.

Like I would even argue that this is worse than logics newest record and that’s saying a lot. Like I’m at the point now where I’m almost willing to say Royce has a better discog than Em due to him being more consistent and actually trying to rap about shit that matters in the slightest.

This album is deranged and delusional. There is absolutely nothing funny or charming or appealing about it. It’s just a steaming hot pile of horse shit.

Did I listen to the full hour?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

zachthesnack's Tags
5 too low tho
Jan 18, 2020
You are entitled, to you're own opinion, but ffs shut the fuck up, you don't know shit
@CBreezy22 are u 22?!
Jan 21, 2020
[hidden]
Feb 1, 2020
"Ems fan base has been reduced to essentially a bunch of entitled white pricks who are borderline racist and homophobic and just all around obnoxious" you're this worked up about an artist you dislike lmao, SAD LIFE
Feb 11, 2020
I'm Brown and I'm an em fan so your wrong there . I thought the album was great
Feb 21, 2020
You said nothing but a bunch of buzzwords then rambled on about Em's fanbase for no reason lol