Zayn - Nobody Is Listening
Jan 15, 2021
I sat here for 5 minutes trying to debate if I wanted to make a shitty joke about the title of the record.

Also these guys can release all the shitty, derivative music they want! It just further proves the point I have always been pushing in that Harry Styles was the only truly talented member of One Direction!
zachthesnack's Tags
As if Zayn wasn’t the first to get a #1 just say you’re racist and go
Jan 15, 2021
@lyla i fail to see how this has anything to do with race, and there are plenty of mediocre or abysmally bad songs that make it to number 1
Jan 15, 2021
No because you said Harry is the best out of 1D when - anyways it’s sus that y’all hate on Zayn music especially the fact this includes Urdu and desi culture in it and y’all saying u don’t like that is weird
Jan 15, 2021
@Lyla I usually hate asians but zayn is an exception
Jan 15, 2021
I wouldn't go so far to say Harry is the only talented one but he's the only one who knows how to play to his strengths
Jan 15, 2021
@lyla just because something embraces the laments of certain cultures doesn’t mean it’s inherently good or that i have to like it. in my opinion this album was really week and i’m completely entitled to think that way
Jan 15, 2021
@Lyla Why do you think we're racist because we don't like an album you like?
Jan 15, 2021
Lyla l, people aren’t racist bc they don’t like a racist. However, the OP already had his biases going in. Harry is v talented but he wasn’t the only talented one.
Jan 15, 2021
Ur review wasn’t even a review lmaoo mentioning 1D and Harry necessary?
Jan 15, 2021
No because once again it don’t feel right that everyone hating on the songs that have Desi culture in it but loving the pop hits. Anyways stream Nobody is Listening and keep it #1 !!!
Jan 15, 2021
@Lyla Have you ever thought that people are subject to their opinions? Stream Nobody is Listening!
Jan 15, 2021
@lyla it literally says in my bio that my reviews aren’t meant to be taken seriously, i’m just a guy who likes talking about music for fun! :)
Jan 16, 2021
@Lyla desi music doesnt work everytime, nor as it as, and that explains why it has no viability outside the subcontinent