Quadeca - From Me To You
Apr 2, 2021
Quadeca is this years unlikely hero. If you had told me after his last album, that two years later, this guy would be releasing one of the best and most complete pop rap records of the last 5 years I would have. called you crazy!

The sheer quality of this record was honestly just completely unprecedented to me with respect to the rest of Quadeca’s discography.

But then Sisyphus dropped..

Much in the vein of fellow Youtuber/Rapper Aries, that track had this summery pop energy and emo-rap ememotional openness that I believe artists like Aries and Lil Peep have become famous for, Peep being a darker example of this particular style. But never have I seen them or any of their contemporaries swing so hard for the fences from botha conceptual and production standpoint as Quadeca did with this record. The sheer ambition and scope of this record is absolutely insane!

This record is 18 tracks and not a single one felt dull or thrown together, though a few were admittedly uninteresting. The production on this thing is as tight as i’ve ever seen and honestly has me feeling a bit blown away. I never would have expected this guy to take such a stylistic leap from his last project but I also forget just how young he is! He’s been releasing music since he was like 15 and steadily shown signs of improvement on a consistent basis whilst doing so. I should have seen this coming, but the fact of the matter is that I should have seen this coming!

I AM OVERWHELMED WITH INTRIGUE AS TO WHAT THIS MAN PUTS OUT NEXT!!
zachthesnack's Tags
Apr 3, 2021
From the review it looks like you're giving it a way higher score than a 74 lmao. But great review nonetheless!
Apr 3, 2021
@luisantunes a 74 is actually a pretty damn high score for me :)