Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven
Apr 13, 2018
God if i'm gonna die make this the last thing i'm gonna hear!
When this thing engaging the high and raw emotions, it changing the whole life around you, it will take you to another world, another life, dimension that i though i won't find, while the soft and low key will return you back for earth breaking, you will keep floating around the world in your place, nothing broke my heart and my soul and made me that much happier before, their is a stories been told in such a beauty instrumental harmony, as all i love is music, then i've experienced the heaven on earth. I though nothing is 100% perfect, but i was wrong, i finally found what defines me the most. A bid special thank for Godspeed You! Black Emperor, you gave me the GOAT. (<3)
Apr 13, 2018
Happy that you found your favorite album of all time! Check out some of the other Godspeed albums, they are fantastic as well.
Apr 13, 2018
i'm going through the whole disc for sure :D
Apr 13, 2018
Lots of great albums there. My favorite has to be F#A# Infinity, such a fantastic listen. Heard the Extended Edition though, which is pretty much one hour of the most beautiful, cathartic, and devastating music ever made. Love it so much.
can't wait to experience the great music =') <3
a7777777aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Apr 13, 2018
You will never forget the first time you hear your favourite album(s)-- and the best part is you never see it coming... congrats!
Yanqui U.X.O. is their next best album after this one (in my opinion) so I hope you enjoy it too! It kinda gets some slack but it's very underrated.
@Muhammed =')
Apr 14, 2018
@Space Vacation thank you <3, yes i'll never forget my first time it was amazing, i've listened to it 8 times in one day too =)), hope to finish the disc by the end of the week.
Apr 14, 2018
Im proud of you zeyadreda :)
Apr 14, 2018
@itsyahboinoah Thank you man <3, i'm pretty proud of me too xD, Hail to the MUSIC!