Post Malone - Stoney
Critic Score
Based on 4 reviews
User Score
Based on 80 ratings
2016 Ratings: #497
Your Review

CRITIC REVIEWS

74
HipHopDX

Post is refreshing to hear, an emerging talent who can craft melodic hooks and infectious songs that stick.

60
Exclaim!

The album showcases Post's natural vibrato and a roster of revered producers. Unfortunately, the many high points of Stoney are juxtaposed with undeniable lows.

50
AllMusic

It's competent and listenable, but many others have tread this same path already. Post Malone has a way to go before standing out with his own unique voice, but there are signs on Stoney that it could happen.

45
Pitchfork

For all of Stoney’s faults, its most damning one poisons the record at the source: This thing is completely soulless.

Dec 9, 2016
jpaps96
11
what a greasy looking dude
Dec 14, 2016
thethirdverse
12
fuck post malone
Dec 10, 2016
CxAylward
1
Post Baloney
Dec 26, 2017
itsyahboinoah
20
Most vapid hip-hop record i come across these past few years. God this is awful and fuck Post-Malone for his comments about hip-hop having no lyrical or emotional substance. What a fucking dumb ass comment. Clearly he doesn't even give a shit about the genre he is in or can't be fucked to look up what makes hip-hop music great in the first place. And one more thing, with his latest single "Rockstar" you can clearly see how he doesn't want to see as a hip-hop act and is more superior. ... read more
Nov 13, 2017
MidlineTV
54
There is promise here but the problem is 85% of it is filler and the other 15% is pretty good
END OF YEAR LISTS
#50/Pigeons & Planes
MISC LISTS
#21/The Genius Community
Track List
  1. Broken Whiskey Glass
  2. Big Lie
  3. Deja Vu (feat. Justin Bieber)
  4. No Option
  5. Cold
  6. White Iverson
  7. I Fall Apart
  8. Patient
  9. Go Flex
  10. Feel (feat. Kehlani)
  11. Too Young
  12. Congratulations (feat. Quavo)
  13. Up There
  14. Yours Truly, Austin Post


Added on: November 4, 2016